Device Management, Security, and Windows Enterprise. Served Over the Cloud at an Affordable Price.
Windows Intune is a unified device management solution that provides enterprise-level management and security features, plus an affordable option that includes Windows Enterprise rights. Whether you use INFINIT or have your own IT staff, Windows Intune will simplify your IT operations.
When you partner with INFINIT, you’ll be working with one of a small group of Microsoft Partners who is Cloud Deployment Certified. Additionally, we are Tier 1 Cloud Champions (a titled reserved for the top 1% of cloud partners), Cloud Champion of the Year 2011, and were recently named Microsoft Northwest Area Partner of the Year 2015. Simply put, we are cloud experts who are dedicated to taking care of our customers.
What’s New in Windows Intune
We know that in today’s connected world, one user doesn’t equal one desktop. More likely, it is a mobile worker using a laptop, tablet and smartphone, or more. And some of these devices are company owned, while others belong to your employees. Now each Windows Intune user license includes up to 5 devices, allowing your staff flexibility, but the security and protection your business requires. Windows Intune safeguards business data and apps, without preventing users from accessing the business apps they need wherever they are, from nearly any device. With Windows Intune you can satisfy your IT department and users.
New Windows Intune Features:
- Supported clients now include Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows Phone 8
- Direct mobile device management capabilities for Windows RT, Windows Phone 8 and iOS platforms
- Per user licensing with up to 5 devices per user
- New software publishing capabilities
- Improved Self-service
- Endpoint protection powered by the same malware engine used by System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection, delivering alerts and infection reports
- Distribute software to just one or a group of computers through a simple wizard
- Remote tasks: run malware scans or restart a computer from anywhere
- Keep track of all your Microsoft licenses, including Microsoft Retail Licenses, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) licenses for Microsoft software, and third-party software licenses
- Offline installation: user on vacation? No problem. Windows Intune will schedule times to check for Internet connectivity and complete enrollment as soon as they’re online
- Create detailed reports on hardware inventory: know which computers are low on disk space. Print or export to analyze and share with your executives
Learn the top features of Intune in 4 Minutes:
Core Windows Intune Features
Since Intune is a cloud-based service, all you need is a web browser to immediately get insight into your IT environment. Get up-to-the minute information on possible issues and get them resolved.
Intune’s Web Console
Intune provides unprecedented device management capability, including:
- Managing Updates: We can test and then deploy Microsoft updates and service packs to all of your PCs with a click of a button.
- Tracking Hardware & Software Inventory: Tracking assets used to be a pain. Now it’s a snap with Intune. Instantly see all installed software on all of your PCs.
- Reporting Tools: Easily see the status of updates, software, licensing, and more. We can even export the data to Microsoft Office Excel so you can view the data however you like.
With the latest version of Windows Intune you no longer need to choose between System Center Configuration Manager and Windows Intune, a combined option give you flexibility in MDM management.
- Protect PCs from Malware: Your computers will be safe from the latest viruses and malware through the malware engine used by System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection, delivering alerts and infection reports.
- Set Security Policies: We can manage updates, firewall, and malware settings across all of your PCs, even those outside the corporate network.
- Proactively Monitor PCs: We’ll get alerts on updates and threats so problems can be resolved before they impact users or your business.
Any user can request help, which fires off an email to our IT team. We’ll respond right away, and with Intune’s remote control ability, we can assume control of the user’s system and resolve issues quickly.
Windows Enterprise Rights
Many companies are running on a mix of Windows XP, Vista, and 7. Mixed platforms can sometimes lead to frustrations due to incompatible software and/or hardware.
For just $11/month/user your Windows Intune subscription comes with Windows Enterprise rights. Standardize your operating system and give your users:
- An improved user interface
- Advanced search capabilities
- Bitlocker drive encryption to protect confidential data
Pricing & Trial
Windows Intune offers two simple pricing options. For just $6/month per user gain rights to the Windows Intune cloud service and System Center Configuration Manager and System Center Endpoint Protection, or for $11/month per user get rights to the Windows Intune cloud service and System Center Configuration Manager and System Center Endpoint Protection plus rights to latest version of Windows Enterprise for one device.
Windows Intune—Affordable Yet Feature Packed.
Windows Intune offers easy monthly pricing. Have your own IT staff? Choose the “self-service” Intune option starting at just $6/user per month. Looking for someone to manage your work PCs? Get full management and support by choosing one of our CompleteCare+ packages. With CompleteCare+ you get true peace of mind.
|Service Offering||Monthly Price Per PC|
|Windows Intune (self-service)|
User Subscription License (USL) includes rights to the Windows Intune cloud service and System Center Configuration Manager and System Center Endpoint Protection in a single SKU.
|Windows Intune with Windows SA (self-service)|
User Subscription License (USL) includes rights to the Windows Intune cloud service and System Center Configuration Manager and System Center Endpoint Protection in a single SKU with rights to latest version of Windows Enterprise.
|$11.00 per month
|Windows Intune plus CompleteCare+||Get a quote|
|2 hours implementation or training||Included at no extra cost|